Democracy, Governance and Peace Building
- Elections: we provide election and policy analysis, poll surveys and bespoke policy advisory services.
- Stabilization: we provide research and advisory services in fragile, conflict and post conflict areas. Our pools of experts are drawn from civil society, international organisations and government.
- Participatory governance and civic education: We undertake research and capacity building on civic education structures, laws and trainings. Our consultants have also expertise in devolution in Kenya; rights based civic education approach, legal sector reforms and democratic institution’s strengthening.
- Access to Justice: we provide training and research on access to justice in Somalia, our experts have understanding of Somalia’s plural justice system, current reforms, national action plans and strategies. We build the capacity of key actors and potential partners. Our teams have also an understanding of the constitutional development process and the obstacles to police, justice and legal reforms.
- Peace Education & Conflict Resolution: we have some of the best teams with varied understanding of conflict resolution, training and research in the region. Our teams are composed of authors, researchers and academics with experience of working in some of the world’s conflict-stricken zones.
- CVE & PVE: our consultants have knowledge of countering violent extremism and preventing violent extremism as researchers, trainers and analysts working in Somalia and North Eastern Kenya.